Baby Tracker - Newborn Log app for iPhone and iPad
Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, diaper changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Diaper Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
Pros and cons of Baby Tracker - Newborn Log app for iPhone and iPad
Baby Tracker - Newborn Log app good for
Super easy to keep track of when I pump and can see totals... Yay!
Absolutely best app and best support ever, I couldnt be any happier about it! Thanks!
Awesome application especially for breastfeeding moms like me. :)
Very user-friendly with all the features you would need to be able to keep track of your newborn. Much easier than carrying a notepad around or those sheets they give you at the hospital
Didnt know if I was going to like it at first. Downloaded it with a few others and it was the only one that I could work with. User friendly, and doesnt ask for money after setup like some. I would consider buying the full version after trying!
This app is very useful to track my babys feedings and diaper actions!
Some bad moments
This use to be an awesome app until it started NOT to log how much I was pumping. I would I put the info then the next time I open the app its gone. I emailed them about this several times & because Im an exhausted mommy they said I probably never input it to begin with. So I took screen shots to prove I did put the info in the app. Also every device that was synced had different information on it. Like I said, I emailed customer support several times & nothing was done to fix the issue.. I bought this app too, Im not using the free version.. Waste of money since its incorrect all of the time
Flat out awful. Doesnt sync between two people. Good for single parents only. Dont waste your money.
After the update of 17 july the nursing timer is not working anymore. Its pretty annoying once you paid for the app. Now I have to look for another app and loose all the data that I have input in the app.
I love this app. It has been invaluable over the last four months. However, I am horrified to discover what is lurking behind the ads that are at the bottom of the app screen. These seem to be innocent phone ads but link to terrible sexual content! These are easily clicked on by accident.
Deeply disappointed in this. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
Had planned on upgrading but did not have time before free graphs expired. Suddenly every time I clicked near the bottom of the page I was being redirected to graphic sexual content. Will be uninstalling app.
I honestly love this app, but have been so disappointed not to receive an email back after I made an inquiry weeks ago, and I think its awful that in the free version the ads link to porn sites. Ill buy the full version only to save myself from seeing the ads (which appear innocent on the app) as I have accidentally clicked them a few times and was not impressed. Disappointing.
sleep tracker free,
baby growth tracker,
baby sleep tracker,
music sleep timer,
baby sleep app,
baby growth chart,
sleep tracker pro,
and other. So, download free Baby Tracker - Newborn Log .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Baby Tracker - Newborn Log iOS app used & searched for